AUS: Chobani launches organic Gippsland Dairy range
Chobani acquired Gippsland Dairy in 2011
Chobani has added to its Gippsland Dairy yoghurt range in Australia with the launch of an organic line.
Three flavours in 450g tubs and two SKUs in 950g pots are on sale at Woolworths Ltd stores.
The smaller yoghurts come in vanilla and mango, with a third flavour of blackberry and raspberry. The larger pots are available in vanilla and natural flavours.
Chobani attained the Gippsland Dairy brand when it acquired Australian dairy firm Bead Foods in 2011, a deal that marked its entry into the country.
In July, UK consumer goods group PZ Cussons snapped up Australian organic yoghurt business Five:Am.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund