SWITZERLAND: Chocolat Frey sees 2001 downturn, confident in 2002 turnover increase
Swiss confectioner Chocolat Frey has reported that gross turnover in 2001 fell 3.8% year-on-year, to SFr314.6m (US$189.5m). Chocolat Frey, a subsidiary of compatriot retail co-operative, Migros Genossenschafts-Bund (MGB) , revealed that while exports increased 4.3% year-on-year to SFr41.7m, its gross domestic turnover fell 5% to reach SFr272.9m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO