AUSTRALIA: Chocolate bilbies could save wildlife through Easter tradition
Australian chocolate manufacturer Darrell Lea has launched an initiative with the Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service to turn Easter chocolate sales into wildlife donations. Darrell Lea stores will stock chocolate bilbies rather than chocolate bunnies this Easter, and with each one sold a donation will be made to the Save the Bilby Fund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid