AUSTRALIA: Chocolate bilbies could save wildlife through Easter tradition
Australian chocolate manufacturer Darrell Lea has launched an initiative with the Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service to turn Easter chocolate sales into wildlife donations. Darrell Lea stores will stock chocolate bilbies rather than chocolate bunnies this Easter, and with each one sold a donation will be made to the Save the Bilby Fund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill