SWITZERLAND: Chocolate consumption goes through the roof, diabetic chocolate dynamic
Although the Swiss are already the greatest chocolate consumers in the world, Swiss manufacturers managed to further stimulate consumption of chocolate in their country last year. Per capita consumption of pralines was up 7%, that of small chocolate bars 9% and large chocolate bars 8%, according to figures from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action