ITALY/US: Chocolate firm Icam opens US office
Italy-based private-label chocolate maker Icam has opened a sales office in the US.
The company said today (18 May) that US retailers were starting to introduce "premium" private-label chocolate highlighting organic and single-origin concepts.
"Our recent North American projects confirm retailers there are leveraging premium private-label chocolates that emphasise organic farming or unique cocoa origins to create a positive halo effect for top private label brand families," said Carla Baroni, head of export for Icam.
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- PepsiCo "engaging" with Indofood on child labour
- Campaigners attack UK child obesity plan
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights