USA: Chocolate for premenstrual syndrome in women gets US patent
A food dietary supplement for alleviating premenstrual syndrome in women has earned biche-food company PMS Mood Food, Inc. US patent 6174542. Both inventors are female: Deborah Hinton and Jeri Greene. Other entities active in this field are Internutria, Sabina International, Energetics, Internutria, Bio-Virus Research Incorporated, and Tufts University School of Medicine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe