SPAIN: Chocolates Valor sees 6% increase in 2001 turnover
Villajoyosa, eastern Spain-based chocolate producer Chocolates Valor has posted €38m (US$33m) turnover for 2001, up 6% year on year. Of the total 2001 turnover, the company's franchises accounted for €4m, almost 10%, and a total 92% was generated in Spain. Chocolates Valor exports to 25 countries, the most prominent importers being Venezuela, the US, the UAE, Japan, Mexico, and the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant