SPAIN: Chocolates Valor sees 6% increase in 2001 turnover
Villajoyosa, eastern Spain-based chocolate producer Chocolates Valor has posted €38m (US$33m) turnover for 2001, up 6% year on year. Of the total 2001 turnover, the company's franchises accounted for €4m, almost 10%, and a total 92% was generated in Spain. Chocolates Valor exports to 25 countries, the most prominent importers being Venezuela, the US, the UAE, Japan, Mexico, and the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk