ISRAEL/SPAIN: Chupa Chupa in 'toy sweets' JV with Israel's Elite
Israel's Elite' s confectionery division will cooperate with Spain's Chupa Chups ' Crazy Planet to introduce 'toy sweets' on the Israeli market. A report in Maariv says that the cooperation with the Spanish firm marks the entry of Elite to the toy sweets niche, according to Nirit Shimon, manager of Elite's confectionery division. Shimon added that Chupa Chups is one of the leading manufacturers of toy sweets with turnover of about US$1bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO