ISRAEL/SPAIN: Chupa Chupa in 'toy sweets' JV with Israel's Elite
Israel's Elite' s confectionery division will cooperate with Spain's Chupa Chups ' Crazy Planet to introduce 'toy sweets' on the Israeli market. A report in Maariv says that the cooperation with the Spanish firm marks the entry of Elite to the toy sweets niche, according to Nirit Shimon, manager of Elite's confectionery division. Shimon added that Chupa Chups is one of the leading manufacturers of toy sweets with turnover of about US$1bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale