ISRAEL/SPAIN: Chupa Chupa in 'toy sweets' JV with Israel's Elite
Israel's Elite' s confectionery division will cooperate with Spain's Chupa Chups ' Crazy Planet to introduce 'toy sweets' on the Israeli market. A report in Maariv says that the cooperation with the Spanish firm marks the entry of Elite to the toy sweets niche, according to Nirit Shimon, manager of Elite's confectionery division. Shimon added that Chupa Chups is one of the leading manufacturers of toy sweets with turnover of about US$1bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant