RUSSIA: Chupa Chups, Kent Gida will construct Russian JV next month
Spanish lollipop giant Chupa Chups and Turkish chewing gum producer Kent Gida have revealed that they will start to build a joint venture, Chupa Chups Kent , in St Petersburg next month. The new plant, for which the two companies have earmarked US$25m, is to produce mostly soft and hard caramel and chewing gum for the Russian and CIS market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations