RUSSIA: Chupa Chups, Kent Gida will construct Russian JV next month
Spanish lollipop giant Chupa Chups and Turkish chewing gum producer Kent Gida have revealed that they will start to build a joint venture, Chupa Chups Kent , in St Petersburg next month. The new plant, for which the two companies have earmarked US$25m, is to produce mostly soft and hard caramel and chewing gum for the Russian and CIS market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry