SPAIN: Chupa Chups sets up home in new Barcelona HQ
Spanish confectionery giant Chupa Chups is to move into a new eight-storey headquarters in Barcelona, the company said yesterday [Sunday]. Chupa Chups has been headquartered in Barcelona's Banca Catalana building since April this year, after moving from Villamayor, the northern region of Asturias, at the request of the Spanish Ministry of Finance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid