SPAIN: Chupa Chups sets up home in new Barcelona HQ
Spanish confectionery giant Chupa Chups is to move into a new eight-storey headquarters in Barcelona, the company said yesterday [Sunday]. Chupa Chups has been headquartered in Barcelona's Banca Catalana building since April this year, after moving from Villamayor, the northern region of Asturias, at the request of the Spanish Ministry of Finance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark