SPAIN: Chupa Chups sets up home in new Barcelona HQ
Spanish confectionery giant Chupa Chups is to move into a new eight-storey headquarters in Barcelona, the company said yesterday [Sunday]. Chupa Chups has been headquartered in Barcelona's Banca Catalana building since April this year, after moving from Villamayor, the northern region of Asturias, at the request of the Spanish Ministry of Finance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti