AUSTRALIA: Church buys rights to Dick Smith brand for ten years - MEMBERS
The Sanitarium Health Food Company, which is owned by the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Australia, has bought a ten-year licence to market and distribute the Dick Smith Foods brand in the country. Sanitarium will be in charge of the marketing, distribution, product development and quality control of items sold under the brand, said businessman Dick Smith yesterday [Tuesday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast