NETHERLANDS: CIES chairman appointed to Ahold supervisory board
Roland Fahlin, Chairman of CIES - The Food Business Forum, has been appointed to the Ahold Supervisory Board with effect from 1 September 2001, subject to shareholder approval. Mr. Fahlin, 62, recently announced that he was stepping down as Chairman and CEO of ICA Ahold AB. He joined the ICA group in 1970 and was appointed to its Board in 1985. He became Chairman and CEO of ICA Ahold AB last April following the merger of the two retail groups. Mr. Fahlin will serve his full term as Chairman of CIES - The Food Business Forum until the Atlanta Summit meeting in June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega