NETHERLANDS: CIES chairman appointed to Ahold supervisory board
Roland Fahlin, Chairman of CIES - The Food Business Forum, has been appointed to the Ahold Supervisory Board with effect from 1 September 2001, subject to shareholder approval. Mr. Fahlin, 62, recently announced that he was stepping down as Chairman and CEO of ICA Ahold AB. He joined the ICA group in 1970 and was appointed to its Board in 1985. He became Chairman and CEO of ICA Ahold AB last April following the merger of the two retail groups. Mr. Fahlin will serve his full term as Chairman of CIES - The Food Business Forum until the Atlanta Summit meeting in June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever