USA: Cinnabon launches bite-sized snacks
US cinnamon roll maker Cinnabon has announced the launch of its newest product: Cinnabon Bites.
This bite-sized version of Cinnabon's Classic Roll features dough filled with Makara Cinnamon and topped with freshly made cream cheese frosting.
Served in an easy-to-handle, portable sleeve, Cinnabon Bites come in batches of six pieces per order, and are designed to target consumers who want a convenient snack from one of the company's more than 385 domestic bakeries.
"Our guests were asking for a more convenient, on-the-go way to enjoy our Classic Rolls," said Steve Romaniello, president and CEO of Focus Brands, parent company of Cinnabon.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review