CHINA: Circle K operator posts 6% profit increase for Q1-3
Convenience Retail Asia, which operates the Circle K retail chain, has reported a 6% increase in net profit to HK$52.54m (US$6.7m) for the first three quarters of the year, ending 30 September. Turnover also increased 6% to $1.03bn over the nine-month period. The company said the increase stemmed from sales at 16 new stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch