USA: Citrus fruits are "powerhouse" of nutritional goodness
Nutritionists have stressed that increasing the intake of citrus fruits and cruciferous vegetables may be an important step in protecting the body against coronary heart disease, strokes and high blood pressure. Discussing a dietary and health study involving 75,000 female nurses and 38,000 male health professional, Dr Frank Speizer of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill