USA: CKE agrees on stock transaction buyout of Santa Barbara Restaurant Group
Santa Barbara, California-based CKE Restaurants Inc. has signed a letter of intent to buy out the Santa Barbara Restaurant Group , a deal it hopes to close by the end of March next year. The agreed deal, which is still subject to due diligence, regulatory approvals and votes by both companies' shareholders, will involve a stock transaction that will convert every Santa Barbara share into a half a CKE common share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations