USA: CKE agrees on stock transaction buyout of Santa Barbara Restaurant Group
Santa Barbara, California-based CKE Restaurants Inc. has signed a letter of intent to buy out the Santa Barbara Restaurant Group , a deal it hopes to close by the end of March next year. The agreed deal, which is still subject to due diligence, regulatory approvals and votes by both companies' shareholders, will involve a stock transaction that will convert every Santa Barbara share into a half a CKE common share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry