USA: CKE Restaurants and Santa Barbara Restaurant Group amend merger agreement
CKE Restaurants and Santa Barbara Restaurant Group (SBRG) have agreed to amend the merger agreement by which CKE will acquire SBRG. As originally executed in December 2001, the merger agreement provided that each share of SBRG common stock would be exchanged for one-half of one share of CKE common stock. The merger agreement also provided that if, at the time of the merger, the average CKE common stock price were to be less than US$6.25 per share, SBRG could terminate the merger agreement, and if the average CKE common stock price were to be greater than US$9.50 per share, CKE could terminate the merger agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO