USA: CKE Restaurants and Santa Barbara Restaurant Group amend merger agreement
CKE Restaurants and Santa Barbara Restaurant Group (SBRG) have agreed to amend the merger agreement by which CKE will acquire SBRG. As originally executed in December 2001, the merger agreement provided that each share of SBRG common stock would be exchanged for one-half of one share of CKE common stock. The merger agreement also provided that if, at the time of the merger, the average CKE common stock price were to be less than US$6.25 per share, SBRG could terminate the merger agreement, and if the average CKE common stock price were to be greater than US$9.50 per share, CKE could terminate the merger agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image