USA: CKE Restaurants announces bank line closed, Q4 and year-end sales
Santa Barbara, California-based quick-service restaurant group CKE Restaurants announced on Friday that it has closed its US$100m amended senior secured credit facility to replace its US$120m revolving facility. The term of the amended facility is for two years, extendable to five years under certain circumstances. The participants are the agent banks in the present facility and include
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales