USA: CKE Restaurants, Inc. announces it has received US$100m in bank loan commitments
SANTA BARBARA, Calif./PRNewswire/ -- CKE Restaurants, Inc. ("CKE" or the "Company") (NYSE: CKR - news) today announced it has received loan commitments for an amended $100 million senior secured revolving credit facility to replace the Company's $120 million revolving facility which matures on February 1, 2002. The participants are the agent banks in the present facility and include BNP Paribas as Agent, FirstBank and Trust, Wells Fargo Bank, Fleet National Bank and U.S. Bank. The amended facility, expected to close this month, is for a two-year term, and is extendable to five years under certain circumstances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry