USA: CKE Restaurants, Inc. announces it has received US$100m in bank loan commitments
SANTA BARBARA, Calif./PRNewswire/ -- CKE Restaurants, Inc. ("CKE" or the "Company") (NYSE: CKR - news) today announced it has received loan commitments for an amended $100 million senior secured revolving credit facility to replace the Company's $120 million revolving facility which matures on February 1, 2002. The participants are the agent banks in the present facility and include BNP Paribas as Agent, FirstBank and Trust, Wells Fargo Bank, Fleet National Bank and U.S. Bank. The amended facility, expected to close this month, is for a two-year term, and is extendable to five years under certain circumstances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega