USA: CKE Restaurants, Inc. announces it has received US$100m in bank loan commitments
SANTA BARBARA, Calif./PRNewswire/ -- CKE Restaurants, Inc. ("CKE" or the "Company") (NYSE: CKR - news) today announced it has received loan commitments for an amended $100 million senior secured revolving credit facility to replace the Company's $120 million revolving facility which matures on February 1, 2002. The participants are the agent banks in the present facility and include BNP Paribas as Agent, FirstBank and Trust, Wells Fargo Bank, Fleet National Bank and U.S. Bank. The amended facility, expected to close this month, is for a two-year term, and is extendable to five years under certain circumstances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre