UK: Clash expected in House of Lords over GM labelling proposals
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) could exchange harsh words with the UK's environment minister Michael Meacher today [Wednesday] over the issue of labelling and tracing GM foods. Both parties are due to give evidence to the European Union select committee in the House of Lords on tough new EU proposals demanding compulsory GM labelling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning