USA: Class action lawsuit commenced 8 Jan, on behalf of purchasers of Rica Foods
NEW YORK/PRNewswire/ -- A securities class action lawsuit was filed on January 8, 2002 on behalf of all persons who acquired Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF - news; ``Rica'' or the ``Company'') common stock between January 16, 2001 and December 28, 2001 (the ``Class Period''). A copy of the complaint is available from the Court or from Abbey Gardy, LLP. Please contact us by phone at 800-889-3701 or by email at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund