AUSTRALIA: Classic Foods closes Bonlac buyback deal
Dairy giant Bonlac’s 50% stake in Classic Foods has been bought back by the Tasmanian dairy company. "The buyback deal with Bonlac is an amicable one that includes a long-term milk supply agreement and ensures continued growth in the company," managing director of Classic Foods, Bob Wilson, was quoted as saying by the Hobart Mercury.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China