AUSTRALIA: Classic Foods closes Bonlac buyback deal
Dairy giant Bonlac’s 50% stake in Classic Foods has been bought back by the Tasmanian dairy company. "The buyback deal with Bonlac is an amicable one that includes a long-term milk supply agreement and ensures continued growth in the company," managing director of Classic Foods, Bob Wilson, was quoted as saying by the Hobart Mercury.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations