AUSTRALIA: Classic Foods closes Bonlac buyback deal
Dairy giant Bonlac’s 50% stake in Classic Foods has been bought back by the Tasmanian dairy company.
"The buyback deal with Bonlac is an amicable one that includes a long-term milk supply agreement and ensures continued growth in the company," managing director of Classic Foods, Bob Wilson, was quoted as saying by the Hobart Mercury.
Wilson also said that Classic Foods would continue to invest in plant and equipment during 2003, and would continue to source its milk from Tasmanian Bonlac suppliers, reported the Hobart Mercury.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action