UK: Classical Swine Fever animal welfare measures
Agriculture Minister Nick Brown announces a revised welfare support package for pig farmers under movement restrictions during the current Classical Swine Fever outbreak. The announcement follows further discussions with the National Farmers' Union and the National Pig Association. On 31 August exceptional payments for a welfare-related disposal scheme were announced in order to deal with the growing farm animal welfare problem for those under movement restrictions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units