UK: Classical Swine Fever - Chief vet explains MAFF approach to new disease outbreaks
After his weekly meeting with the pig industry and other stakeholders today, the Chief Veterinary Officer, Jim Scudamore, issued the following statement summarising MAFF's approach to the new cases of classical swine fever in East Anglia. "Following the initial group of five cases of classical swine fever in mid-August, we now have three more confirmed cases, and a number of other suspects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO