UK: Classical Swine Fever - Chief vet explains MAFF approach to new disease outbreaks
After his weekly meeting with the pig industry and other stakeholders today, the Chief Veterinary Officer, Jim Scudamore, issued the following statement summarising MAFF's approach to the new cases of classical swine fever in East Anglia. "Following the initial group of five cases of classical swine fever in mid-August, we now have three more confirmed cases, and a number of other suspects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses