UK: Classical Swine Fever - Chief vet explains MAFF approach to new disease outbreaks
After his weekly meeting with the pig industry and other stakeholders today, the Chief Veterinary Officer, Jim Scudamore, issued the following statement summarising MAFF's approach to the new cases of classical swine fever in East Anglia. "Following the initial group of five cases of classical swine fever in mid-August, we now have three more confirmed cases, and a number of other suspects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units