USA: Clements Citrus begins shipments to Philippines
As early as next week, Clements Citrus Sales of Florida Inc., located in Stuart, Florida, will send the first shipment of Florida orange juice ever sent directly into the Philippines. Clements Citrus Sales of Florida Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Clements Golden Phoenix Enterprises, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPHX), has received an initial order of 48,000 cans of "Clements" premium frozen concentrated orange juice from Alexanrey Enterprises, Inc., which is a Manila-based company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth