UK: Nestlé: climbing aboard the shrink-the-size bandwagon (COMMENT)
Nestlé Rowntree is entering the bite-sized sector with the launch of Kit Kat Kubes. Over the last few years, there has been a proliferation of bite-sized innovations at a time when consumers are becoming increasingly concerned about health and well-being. However, with small sizes that take the guilt out of eating, brands can capitalise on those consumers who are struggling to act upon their well-meaning aspirations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs