US: Clinton brokers deal with five food companies to combat childhood obesity
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation, a partnership between the William J Clinton Foundation and the American Heart Association, has announced a breakthrough collaboration agreement between the pressure group and five leading food manufacturers to combat childhood obesity. Campbell Soup Company, Dannon, Kraft Foods, Mars and PepsiCo have joined to establish voluntary guidelines for snacks sold in schools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO