SWEDEN: Cloetta Fazer names MD for Sweden arm
Nordic confectioner Cloetta Fazer has announced the appointment of Eva Persson as managing director of its Swedish subsidiary.
Fazer previously worked as managing director of Coca-Cola Drycker Sverige for 12 years before joining the Cloetta as commercial director in 2006. She will take over from the group's deputy managing director, Curt Petri, on 1 June.
"I am very pleased to have an individual with Eva Persson's skill and experience in charge of our operations in Sweden," said Jesper Aberg, CEO. "Eva's in-depth knowledge of the company and the business will enable her to guide the company toward the goals that lie ahead in the Swedish market."
Last month, just-food reported on the long-running dispute between the two largest shareholders in Cloetta over the ownership of the company.
The two sides are in dispute over the size of their respective shares, which they attained after the 2000 merger of Swedish candy firm Cloetta and Finland's Fazer Konfektyr.
Cloetta Fazer, the Nordic confectionery group set to split in two, has won Swedish government approval to change its financial year....
Shareholders in Nordic confectionery firm Cloetta Fazer have approved plans to split the business in two....
The strained relationship between the owners of Cloetta Fazer, the Nordic confectionery group, will come to an end after eight years when the company splits into two....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund