SWEDEN: Cloetta, Pripps to sponsor Swedish EU presidency
Cloetta and Pripps are up with Volvo and Ericsson as major sponsors for goods and services when Sweden is host country for the EU next year. There are going to be over 80 meetings across the country, of which there are ten minister meetings and two top meetings in the EU council. An association of " official national suppliers" has been set up. The companies will supply goods and services for no remuneration during Sweden's chairmanship.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target