SWEDEN: Cloetta, Pripps to sponsor Swedish EU presidency
Cloetta and Pripps are up with Volvo and Ericsson as major sponsors for goods and services when Sweden is host country for the EU next year. There are going to be over 80 meetings across the country, of which there are ten minister meetings and two top meetings in the EU council. An association of " official national suppliers" has been set up. The companies will supply goods and services for no remuneration during Sweden's chairmanship.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth