SWEDEN: Cloetta, Pripps to sponsor Swedish EU presidency
Cloetta and Pripps are up with Volvo and Ericsson as major sponsors for goods and services when Sweden is host country for the EU next year. There are going to be over 80 meetings across the country, of which there are ten minister meetings and two top meetings in the EU council. An association of " official national suppliers" has been set up. The companies will supply goods and services for no remuneration during Sweden's chairmanship.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife