SWEDEN: Cloetta, Pripps to sponsor Swedish EU presidency
Cloetta and Pripps are up with Volvo and Ericsson as major sponsors for goods and services when Sweden is host country for the EU next year. There are going to be over 80 meetings across the country, of which there are ten minister meetings and two top meetings in the EU council. An association of " official national suppliers" has been set up. The companies will supply goods and services for no remuneration during Sweden's chairmanship.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"