AUSTRALIA: Clover Corp posts strong Q3 growth y/y, chairman fears for affects of 11 September
Food and nutrition research company Clover Corp has posted a 53% increase year on year in sales during the three-month period to 30 September 2001. Clover's chairman Hamish Drummond noted however: "Unfortunately, our cash burn rate for the same three months has not come down as I projected in my report and thus urgent reorganisation and restructuring needs to take place."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses