AUSTRALIA/USA: Clover Corp signs deal with a US infant formula maker
Clover Corp, a food and nutrition research company, has signed a deal with US infant formula maker Martek Biosciences Corp relating to Martek using Clover technology to put its essential fatty acids in baby formula. Clover Corp's shares closed up more than 22% yesterday [Wednesday] on news of the licence and manufacturing agreement, which is worth more than A$700,000 (US$378,994) plus royalties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre