AUSTRALIA: Clover Corporation discovers new process for producing omega-3 fatty acids
Biotechnology company Clover Corporation has discovered a new process for creating omega-3 fatty acids, which will reduce both the bad smells and tastes associated with products that contain them. Omega-3 fatty acids are used extensively in the treatment of arthritis, strokes, coronary heart disease and infant development, and now the production of the natural medication will revolutionise the fish oils market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target