AUSTRALIA: Clover Corporation discovers new process for producing omega-3 fatty acids
Biotechnology company Clover Corporation has discovered a new process for creating omega-3 fatty acids, which will reduce both the bad smells and tastes associated with products that contain them. Omega-3 fatty acids are used extensively in the treatment of arthritis, strokes, coronary heart disease and infant development, and now the production of the natural medication will revolutionise the fish oils market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill