AUSTRALIA: Clover Corporation discovers new process for producing omega-3 fatty acids
Biotechnology company Clover Corporation has discovered a new process for creating omega-3 fatty acids, which will reduce both the bad smells and tastes associated with products that contain them. Omega-3 fatty acids are used extensively in the treatment of arthritis, strokes, coronary heart disease and infant development, and now the production of the natural medication will revolutionise the fish oils market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project