USA: CMAB offering consumers free pizza for year
Pizza lovers in California and Nevada will have a chance to win a year's supply of their favorite pizza pie this October through a promotion of the California Milk Advisory Board. Every day in October, Cheesy -- name of the official `spoke slice' for Real California Cheese -- will randomly select from pizza places participating in the CMAB promotion to award a year's worth of free pizza to a lucky pizza lover. In all, 31 lucky pizza fans will win free pizza for a year. The year's worth of free pizza prizes figures out to be 24 large pizzas (two per month), based on national per capita consumption estimates. The daily free pizza awards also will benefit local charities and pizza place employees. Each winning pizza place will be able to designate a favorite charity to receive free pizza for a year as well. Employees on duty when the award is made will each receive a $50 American Express gift check. Consumers can learn about participating pizza places by checking a free-standing-insert appearing in local California and Nevada newspapers Sunday, October 1. Addresses are also available by logging on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK