USA: Co-branding agreement between Stop & Shop and Dunkin' Donuts
New England's leading supermarket chain, the Stop & Shop Supermarket Company, and Dunkin' Donuts announced a strategic alliance on Friday in which Dunkin' Donuts will open full-service stores in Stop & Shop locations throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Dunkin' Donuts franchisees have committed to 70 locations and expect to begin rolling out in March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods