USA: Co-branding agreement between Stop & Shop and Dunkin' Donuts
New England's leading supermarket chain, the Stop & Shop Supermarket Company, and Dunkin' Donuts announced a strategic alliance on Friday in which Dunkin' Donuts will open full-service stores in Stop & Shop locations throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Dunkin' Donuts franchisees have committed to 70 locations and expect to begin rolling out in March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units