UK: Co-op hires Kingfisher's Sutherland as CEO
UK retailer The Co-operative Group has appointed Kingfisher executive Euan Sutherland as its new CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier sales slide but trading profit improves
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- Unilever to close Florida ice cream plant