UK: Co-op posts 3.8% rise in like-for-like sales over Christmas
UK convenience store operator Co-op has announced that in the four weeks to 11 January food sales rose 3.8% on a like-for-like basis. Food sales rose 5.5% across the 1,700-strong chain in the four-week Christmas period. Sales figures for Co-op's recent acquisition, convenience store rival Alldays, were not included in the announcement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO