UK: Co-operative revamps and extends Eat In line
The Co-op has added seven variants to its Eat In range
UK retailer The Co-operative Group has re-launched and extended its Eat In ready-to-cook range.
The group has given its Eat In range a "fresh" new look and added seven variants to the line. Additions include British Elmwood Chicken Breasts with Mozzarella, Asparagus & Smoked Bacon, Vegetable Tagine and British Elmwood Pork Joint with Barbecue Drizzle.
The Co-op said it has added "green dots" to the packaging of several dishes in the range, indicating they are low in fat or saturated fats, or provide one of your "five a day."
"The Eat In range is being extended due to the rise in popularity of these ready-prepared products," said Co-op's head of product development Kate Jones. "We're seeing more people choosing to stay in and cook a meal rather than spending money on an expensive meal out, and these delicious dishes are perfect for these occasions."
The new variants will launch on 17 October.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- German dairy group DMK names Ingo Mueller new CEO
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights