USA: Coca-Cola brands with Disney to rival PepsiCo
Coca-Cola is to team up with Walt Disney Co to market children's non-carbonated beverages. Products launched under the Disney brand include juices and juice drinks from the Minute Maid Co. an operating group of Coca-Cola. The range of beverages is also set to include milk-based and water-based drinks, punches and smoothies. The products will be packaged in containers featuring Disney characters, including
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action