USA: Coca-Cola brands with Disney to rival PepsiCo
Coca-Cola is to team up with Walt Disney Co to market children's non-carbonated beverages. Products launched under the Disney brand include juices and juice drinks from the Minute Maid Co. an operating group of Coca-Cola. The range of beverages is also set to include milk-based and water-based drinks, punches and smoothies. The products will be packaged in containers featuring Disney characters, including
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry