USA: Coca-Cola - fighting back with Powerade - COMMENT (Members)
Coca-Cola's relaunch of Powerade has led to an increase in the sports drink's market share. Despite its lackluster performance in recent years, Powerade is now powering forward in the battle for share of the US sports drinks category. Its recent relaunch has helped the brand gain ground in a market dominated by Gatorade, now owned by Coca-Cola's chief rival PepsiCo. Powerade is a long, long way from catching up with Gatorade, however.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action