AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola focusing on Australian market for fruit juices
The Coca-Cola Company is believed to be eyeing Australia for the expansion of its share of the non-carbonated drinks market. A deal between Coca-Cola and La Tondena , the water and fruit juice arm of San Miguel Corp (SMC), has yet to be finalised, but it appears that the US giant will soon gain control of La Tondena's non-alcoholic brands, which include
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry