AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola focusing on Australian market for fruit juices
The Coca-Cola Company is believed to be eyeing Australia for the expansion of its share of the non-carbonated drinks market. A deal between Coca-Cola and La Tondena , the water and fruit juice arm of San Miguel Corp (SMC), has yet to be finalised, but it appears that the US giant will soon gain control of La Tondena's non-alcoholic brands, which include
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1