AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola focusing on Australian market for fruit juices
The Coca-Cola Company is believed to be eyeing Australia for the expansion of its share of the non-carbonated drinks market. A deal between Coca-Cola and La Tondena , the water and fruit juice arm of San Miguel Corp (SMC), has yet to be finalised, but it appears that the US giant will soon gain control of La Tondena's non-alcoholic brands, which include
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs