ISRAEL: Coca-Cola Israel to invest in StoreAlliance Israel, a Retalix Subsidiary
Coca-Cola Israel has Signed a Memorandum of Understanding to Acquire One Third of StoreAlliance Israel, Which Provides Online Information and Management Services to the Independent Grocery Sector in Israel Retalix Ltd . (Nasdaq:RTLX) announced today that The Central Bottling Company Ltd. (Coca-Cola Israel), the exclusive Israeli bottler for Coca-Cola, and StoreAlliance Ltd. have signed a memorandum of understanding whereby Coca-Cola Israel will invest in Retalix's subsidiary in Israel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO