ISRAEL: Coca-Cola Israel to invest in StoreAlliance Israel, a Retalix Subsidiary
Coca-Cola Israel has Signed a Memorandum of Understanding to Acquire One Third of StoreAlliance Israel, Which Provides Online Information and Management Services to the Independent Grocery Sector in Israel Retalix Ltd . (Nasdaq:RTLX) announced today that The Central Bottling Company Ltd. (Coca-Cola Israel), the exclusive Israeli bottler for Coca-Cola, and StoreAlliance Ltd. have signed a memorandum of understanding whereby Coca-Cola Israel will invest in Retalix's subsidiary in Israel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units