USA: Coca-Cola - losing its fizz - COMMENT
Coca-Cola shares have plunged following its president's resignation. It's little surprise. Coca-Cola's moves towards diversification through alliances and joint ventures have not been popular with the investing community, while it's also facing a major threat from the giant that will emerge following Pepsi's takeover of Quaker. Coke should focus on stabilizing its core business before distracting itself with new ventures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival