USA: Coca-Cola names Brian Dyson vice chairman and chief operating officer
The Coca-Cola Company today announced the appointment of Brian G. Dyson as vice chairman and chief operating officer. In this capacity, Mr. Dyson will be responsible for the implementation and execution of Coca-Cola's strategic vision worldwide. Accordingly, the geographic operating unit presidents will report directly to Mr. Dyson. His appointment is for two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix