USA: Coca-Cola - not all magic - COMMENT (Members)
Coca-Cola's Q3 earnings are level with last year's, helped by volume and margin growth. While Coke beat analysts' targets, those expectations were undeniably pessimistic. Sales performance was good despite marketing investments and exchange rates, which reduced earnings. By boosting sales through its promotional activities, the company hopes to ensure consumer spending on its products will continue in the face of an economic slowdown.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'