USA: Coca-Cola - number one should deal like number one - COMMENT (Members)
It is rumored that Coca-Cola may renegotiate the terms of its joint venture with P&G. While both firms seem eager to complete the juice and snacks venture they announced in February, the conditions are overly favorable to P&G. The current deal aligns Coke's stronger selling brands with P&G's more mediocre products, which seems contrary to conventional industry thinking.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review