USA: Coca-Cola - number one should deal like number one - COMMENT (Members)
It is rumored that Coca-Cola may renegotiate the terms of its joint venture with P&G. While both firms seem eager to complete the juice and snacks venture they announced in February, the conditions are overly favorable to P&G. The current deal aligns Coke's stronger selling brands with P&G's more mediocre products, which seems contrary to conventional industry thinking.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw