USA: Coca-Cola refuses to comment on huge bid for Quaker Oats, Pepsi may up the stakes
Coca-Cola has declined to comment on the "rumour and speculation" that it has laid a deal worth US$15bn on the table of Chicago-based food company Quaker Oats . US consumer food groups have recently been involved in a frenetic wave of consolidation and just two weeks ago Quaker turned down the US$14.8bn
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action