UK: Coffee Mania opens first outlet in Cardiff bay
The first Coffee Mania outlet has opened at Cardiff's new £35m (US$50.8m) Mermaid Quay retail and leisure development. The brainchild of Paul Chandler and Sarah Thomas, former restaurant manager at Cardiff's St David's concert hall, the Coffee Mania outlet is expected to be the first of a chain which will extend to Cardiff city centre, Bristol and Bath.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant