UK: Coffee Republic in EasyGroup's targets - MEMBERS
EasyGroup, which operates nine Internet cafes in the UK, has expressed an interest in buying Coffee Republic. The latter coffee group is already believed to have received an approach by an unnamed third party, and is in merger talks with sandwich shop chain Benjys. Rival coffee shop operator Caffe Nero is also keeping speculation buzzing by accumulating a 10.7% stake in Coffee Republic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund