UK: Coffee Republic in EasyGroup's targets - MEMBERS
EasyGroup, which operates nine Internet cafes in the UK, has expressed an interest in buying Coffee Republic. The latter coffee group is already believed to have received an approach by an unnamed third party, and is in merger talks with sandwich shop chain Benjys. Rival coffee shop operator Caffe Nero is also keeping speculation buzzing by accumulating a 10.7% stake in Coffee Republic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units