UK: Coffee Republic to rebrand stores as delis - newswires
UK coffee shop operator Coffee Republic is to rebrand its outlets as delicatessen-style cafes, under the Republic Deli banner. The company plans to sell around 15 of its portfolio of 75 stores, and over time all the remaining stores will be rebadged as Republic Delis, with a greater emphasis on food than on coffee. Coffee Republic chairman Bobby Hashemi told Dow Jones Newswires that a pilot carried out at one of the company's central London locations had proved successful.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report