USA: Coinstar's Meals.com Reports 500% Increase in Site Traffic
Coinstar's Meals.com e-services subsidiary, which includes branded and private-label versions of the Meals.com Web site, along with the in-store Shopper kiosk, is off to a strong start in the first quarter of 2000. "Meals.com is pleased with the many accomplishments we've achieved since our carve-out from Coinstar in early February," said Jens Molbak, CEO of Meals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action